Thursday, January 8, 2009


Good bye cold snowy winter.


Hello hot sandy Cuba.
15 hours and counting till we take off to Cuba. I'm busy packing and doing last minute chores around the house.
My son is so pumped about leaving today that he was trying to skip school to "help me pack." Funny boy, I can only imagine what that would have been like.
Well there will be no post's for the next week so I wish you all a great week.
(P.S. I heard it should be getting warmer here in Manitoba. That would be nice for all who need a break from this nasty cold weather.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

andrea said...

have a great trip! that beach looks so warm and inviting! wishing you much love and precious memories with your family!

candypb said...

Thanks Andrea. God Bless You!

Wanda said...

I'm excited for all of you....
Bring back lots of stories and pictures.

LOL:Wanda