What urges you to be a better person?
- When you take a day and spend it with the one's closest to you.
- When you have a deep conversation with a friend.
- When you hear a message in church that relates to your thought life.
- When you lost your patients with your child.
- When your well on your way to reaching your goal.
- When you meet your child "finally" in their territory, so they understand you.
This has all happened to me in the last 36 hours. Incredible! Don't you think? I'm rejoicing in the Lord. I have seen Him move in my life and show me incredible things through these very points. I have spent many moments in tears, just being captivated by His power and plan. He is speaking to me and showing me where I need to be.
And most of all, He is telling me to slow down. Open my eye's and see what He has put in front of me. When I have listened, I have been blessed beyond measures.
This is what makes me want to be a better person.
I had to share this with you today, because I'm almost crawling out of my skin in complete happiness.