Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

It's time I up date you guy's on my life...
I kinda feel bad that I haven't said anything for such a long time. I just didn't have much to say I guess...
We'll Jadden went off to school today, It was great for him, but I love having him at home.
Crazy me, I went into over-drive and pulled my whole kitchen apart. (A little crazy, seeing I have the house full of people all weekend) I started staining my bottom cabinets. Now that I've been working on it all day, I'm a little worried because they aren't turning out exactly as I had imagined. But it's never too late. I know it will be great when it's done. I just can't say when that will be. lol...
I'll post pictures when I'm done, If I do it now you'll all agree with me that it looks like garbage.
I can hardly wait tho. I have many plans before winter gets here. I want to paint all of my exterior door and interior doors, wash my walls and paint. I can't wait for the end product. Hopefully my husband will get the basement done soon that I can start looking at new furniture for the main floor and get some of my space back.
Well I promise to stay in touch and keep you posted.
Have a great week.

5 comments:

Louise said...

That sounds exciting!!
Can't wait to see it ;)

jilligan said...

Call me if you need help! I'm serious! Call me! I will help.

andrea said...

you are brave! i'd love to do something with my kitchen...i'm not as inspired...perphaps when i see your pics!

andrea said...

you are brave! i'd love to do something with my kitchen...i'm not as inspired...perphaps when i see your pics!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Candy, I too love change and would love to change my house again but right now I do not have the energy and I know Norm doesn't have the time either so I'll be happy with it the way it is, but you go girl! I'd love to help if I could, I'll just have to pray that you have the energy for it all and that it turns out just the way you pictured it! Love you and miss you!