Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Eli and Lucy

Aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen? I have fallen in love and out of love with them many times. They are great pups, but when you have five of them, they are a hand full. I only have two puppies left. Lucy and Eli. I am trying to potty train them, but when you have two they seem to influence each other too much. LOL... Well at least their paper trained.
I have them up for sale, but some day's I would love to keep them here at home. I think if I would do that, I would have to choose inbetween them and Sheldon. lol... Oh well.
If you know of anyone who wants a pup, You can send them my way.

2 comments:

Louise said...

WOW they have grown!!
Too cute!
But one is enough for me..hope you find someone soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh they are so cute, I would love to take one home but that is not only my decision and don't know how these dogs would be for people with allergies. All the best and love the picture of Jadden!