Monday, July 30, 2007

The Weekend

Friday we figured we would start our weekend and head out to the lake a day early. We spent Friday night around the lake with some bikes from the resort. There where so many deer out and about. I was almost afraid I would hit them. I think the deer would win if it ever came to comparing. Jadden had a really hard time biking seeing he had a very small bike. We had such a great time just relaxing and enjoying each others company.

Saturday, we felt that we would get a head start to our day and we went to the Pinowa Dam before we went to my Cousins wedding. What an interesting place. We have found out that we haven't seen half of our Provence that we live in, so we've decided to take every chance that we have to go and explore the areas around us for the rest of the summer. I'm pumped about it. I feel like not only will we discover a lot, but Jadden will get to know our Provence in a completely different way then we did. We'll be learning together. Won't that be neat?
This summer has already been such an adventure for us and we have never spent this much together as a family. We are really enjoying it. For last couple of years we have been so busy during our free time with our paintball field. Seeing it's five years now, we have it all under control and we have made sacrifices to get our family some time together. I feel like God has totally helped us through this time of drought. I'm so thankful.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Louise said...

Great pics....looks like fun!

Jolene said...

Candy,

I am so happy for you and your "family time." It is so important for families to do stuff together other than just the regular schedule stuff. Way to go for making this a priority. Jadden will treasure these times you spend with him.