Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Yes it's only been a day and a half, but I do feel different with Sheldon having our alone time. We have taken time out for ourselves and we do anything that we feel like doing at any time. I think the feeling of being newlyweds for the first time in almost eight years is mutual.
I love taking the time out to talk with Sheldon. We have no interruptions and our talks have become very deep, like never before. I actually know what Sheldon is feeling and planning for his life goals. He has time to open up to me and ask for help or prayer and I have had time to let Sheldon know were I stand in life. We have been sharing our life goals and dreams. For some funny reason we have been heading in the same direction with out discussing it, but it's now a comfort to know that we are on the same page. I can now see were Sheldon needs prayer and support. It makes me feel so whole. It feels like I have a purpose in our marriage, more then just making supper and cleaning the house. I love the moment I'm in right now. I just wish we could be living this week without any distractions, like work.
Even though it has been difficult to let Jadden go away for a week, I can see that this was a plan God made for our marriage to become stronger then ever before. I can only imagine how much Jadden is changing as he's experiencing himself in a totally different way. I can hardly wait for all the stories that he'll have to share with us. I do miss him terribly but I also feel that this is the best thing that could have happened to us at this point in our lives.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time together, sounds like you will have a nice relaxing week. Jadden's picture is so cute below. You guys are a beautiful family!

Jolene said...

So happy for you two! I'm glad you are reconnecting and being able to share such a special time. You guys rock!