Tuesday, June 12, 2007

When you know God is there.

I know that parenting can always be tough, But never as tough as last night. We Had a very courageous boy that had his own idea of how his life should be run. And Sheldon and I had to calm this boy down...
It took me a while till I managed to go to God about this, at first my anger took over the whole situation and it got a little worse then it should have. LOL...
When we both calmed down, Jadden and I sat together and talked to God. It was truly an amazing experience. We both took our turns asking God to forgive us and we discussed our actions at our time of the big fight. I can't believe how Jadden has grown up and become a little man. He was consoling me when I told him that I had over reacted and asked him to forgive me. LOL.
And at the end of his prayer that evening He said " I command any demands that are making me act this way and disobey my parents, to go to God in Jesus name... Never to return... You are not welcome here. Let God deal with you there" I WAS AMAZED...That was my little boy taking charge of his actions and realizing the Satan had had control of him at this time. WOO HOO... I'm so pumped.
This is an encouragement to you, When you feel like you haven't done much as a parent and you feel like you have failed terribly... God will show you what you really have done. And you will be Truly Blessed.

2 comments:

arae said...

Candy, you are such an insiration to me. God is using you in mighty ways, I can feel it. I am honoured to call you my friend. God Bless, Allie

candypb said...

Thanks for your encouragment, Allie. It's funny how bad I feel about myself until God hits me this hard.lol