Saturday, June 23, 2007

Candy Is The Place To Be...

For some reason I have many riders come through my truck.Jadden really doesn't have much of a choice, but he enjoys the talks that we have and seeing all

the wildlife and clouds as we drive. Tyler is Auntie Candy's helper. If I'm working on the farm he's there. I don't know how he puts up with all the dust. He really shows me that I'm worth almost anything. Last time he even fell asleep on the truck. Not a comfy place to sleep with all the bumps we drive over, but he wouldn't miss it for the world.And Tori had he first ride on the big truck. She didn't understand why we would constantly go back to daddy's tractor if we had just left daddy's tractor, but she had a blast. I'd say, give it another year and she will be another one of Auntie Candy's little helpers.I don't mind... the more the merrier.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hey farm girl,
Now that's what I call living!
I've always wanted to drive truck or combine but never had the opportunity! You rock! Do you drive dirt bike or motorbike too?
All I get to drive is our boys itty bitty quads.

What a blessing to see you are seeing who you are in Christ. You are beautiful and talented and obviously very strong to be able to work on the farm. Enjoy your blessing Candy!