Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring is here...

It's great to see that spring is on it's way. Is it just me or has this winter seemed long? I love the new smells that are coming out. It even sounds like spring. The birds are out and when a car passes our yard, it echo's. So cool.
I can hardly wait to sit outside on my patio with a cup of hot coffee in my hand. Lying in my hammock with a book comes second to me spending time in my flower beds. Oh I can hardly wait.
How long do you think we'll have to wait?

3 comments:

Louise said...

Ohhhhh I HOPE it is SOON!
Nice seeing you tonight!

Anonymous said...

I Hope it's soon too, my boys are just itching to be outside and when they do I have to wash everything, gettin kinda tired of it so snow go away!!!Love you and miss you! P.s. did you get rid of your pups?

Jolene said...

You are not even mentioning how much you are looking forward to paintball season?! I am looking forward to sitting on your "deck" and vegging. I guess for me this year will not be quite so quiet and peaceful. I suppose that translates to things not being so quiet and peaceful for you as well when we come over.