It's time to party!!! The ultimate blog party has begun and I encourage all of you to join in the fun. I can't wait for the opportunities that I'll have to meet other blogger buddies, share and hear all that might be going on in our world or in our homes. I don't have any wine or goodies to share but I might have some cheese. Or should I say that I might have something cheesy to say. That would be like me.
This is my family.
I'll be celebrating my tenth anniversary with my husband this year. He is the love of my life. He's filled me inspiration and help me gain confidence in the way I see myself and the person that God wants me to be. He's a man who makes you want to work hard a try harder because he always wants more. This is not a bad thing people, he motivates me. He always wants to be a better husband, father, friend, employee, what ever he focuses on.
And then theres my son. Jadden is a 10 year old, fun loving guy. I couldn't really say that his interests are focused on just one thing. It's a wide stretch from hockey to science and every thing in between. Right now he's just trying to survive. Hockey's done and soccer's in a couple of months and he can't wait for school to be done.
Now for me, I'm a stay at home mom. Thinking about getting a job in the future but I'm very comfortable in my safe home. I help my father out on his dairy farm during the summer months and spend the rest of my time in my gardens and providing my family with a great home atmosphere, clean cloths and what ever else they might need. I'm a child of God and aim for my son to know the true love of Christ and His amazing gifts.
What I love:
1) Refinishing furniture
2) Studying Gods word
4) Music that inspires me. (Love to attach myself to the lyrics)
5) My husband and son
6) Spending time with my friends and family.
7) Dreaming about decorating my home
8) The fact that I live less then a 1/4 mile away from most of my immediate family.
9) My home and my country yard
10) Knitting through the winter months
12) Watching my son and my husband play sports
13) Cheese cake smothered in caramel sauce
14) Camping with my husbands family
15) Watching my family grow in their faith and love God
I hope you all enjoy this post. I hope to meet a lot of new people so make sure to leave a comment so I know where to find you.