Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I know I haven't posted in a long time, You've all probably stop reading because of it, but I have a prayer request.
Sheldon is going in for an ultrasound this coming Thursday. We are both worried and we are both praying that it will be clear enough that the doctors can see whats wrong with Sheldon. We are totally leaving it in Gods hands and we understand that we have no control of the out come. We just need peace of mind and the strength.
Thank you for all your prayers and God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been here for a while and just saw the prayer request. I'm sorry I didn't know sooner. How did everything turn out? How is Sheldon doing? and how are you doing?
I will be in church this weekend in the choir. I'd love to meet at the perk for coffee, maybe before or after one of the services. Let me know and I'll do my best to make it work.